Saturday, January 17, 2009

Friendship

I've always treasured my best friends. Those who grew up with me, by my side for the ups and downs. Shared the happiness and sadness together. We've been through a lot ever since we got to know each other for almost a decade ago, some for half a decade...

Most of us, we'll be 23 this year - two zero zero nine

I'm gonna show something kinda ancient...!!!


* I can't remember which and what event that we've attended around 5 to 6 years ago. *

We looks so young & naive... (I don't know why I like to use this word so much lately XD). There're 7 of us in the picture. Eventually, 3 of them was studying or working at overseas, 1 going to and 1 still uncertain. Sighhh, its breaking up now, to pursue our own dreams, career and future.

I always tell people that the happiest moment in my life should be back then during our secondary school time. While we're leo members / directors. But well, life moved on...


* Oh shit, damn funny to post this pic weii! XD *

I've another group of friends who loves to play football as I am. We used to be in the school team and although we did not manage to win anything, but well... I thought we're the best school team ever for all these years =p hehehehhee


* During inter-school competition at "STAR" school. *

Well, now I'm kinda like lack of exercise, it just gotten from bad to worst. During the university time, I still played some futsal. Although its was not as "hot" as before. But still I just like this ball game...


* I'm not in this pic, but they were my futsal kaki in MMU. *



3 of us, knew each other for around 10 years. And yet we're still very close now. Even though we don't get to meet up that often like we used to be, but we'll always remains as brothers.


Few years ago.................................................Recently

Have we changed? Yes, physically...LoL but mentally, we're always friends and always will!


* We used to do what the hamsters are doing... =) *



Sometimes, I think of stupid things like who'll notice my existence or who'll miss me when I'm not around. I should say I'm an attention seeker though LoL... That's why I want attention lahhh (*facebook*). But fortunately, I know I don't need anything happen to me to find out who were my true friends are. ;)

* In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life. It goes on. *

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

i can't recall what friendship really means.. you're my closest friend now..no others

Vi Vio Violet~ said...

D hamster pic is real cute =) Yea, life goes on whether u like it or not, s u said, v just hav2 try dancing in d rain sometimes.

Anonymous said...

haha... iknow you always do what hamsters do..hahaha....

G.Ni said...

i tot you're saying about your real brother.....cheh

EddyLow said...

wah.. teoh teoh, u still got some of the ancient pics with ya huh? those are the days.. memorable! happy or sad.. other than family, friendship is one other thing that can last forever =)

*~*bebe*~* said...

eh one of the pic is at my house's sofa...=.=