Sunday, March 15, 2009

My "Own" Nation

p/s: whatever that I've wrote below were only my own opinions. I'm not intented to criticize anyone nor any parties/organizations. My apologies if I've made any wrong comments and have bad feelings with it. =)

Nationality represents a person's own nation. It tells which country's citizen you are.


and ...... I born in Malaysia.


Yeap, and that's my country's national flag.

I was born here.
Grew up here.
I studied here, graduated from the University here.
and I'm working here too of course.

I've my IC, my driving license, whatever legal documentations that has this column filled :-

Nationality : MALAYSIAN

The beauty of our country was and still is (???) multiracial.

Yes, by multiracial means that it consists of 3 main ethics groups in this country.

Indian, Chinese, and Malay.

It is obvious that the Malays have the biggest "capacity" due to MALAYsia.

And of course we shouldn't miss out the people from Sabah and Sarawak.

Ibans, Bidayuh, Kadazans, Bajaus, and Muruts.

The government always used the word "Multiracial" as the main "selling point" to promote our country. They are always proud whenever they said so. Teaching us and telling us that we all (should) live happily ever after... and blah blah blah of bullshit... every since we were small.

How true can it be? I've became even more confusing lately.

Shouldn't we suppose to live happily ever after together in one country? Sometimes I really don't understand why that they would like to give out comments such as ...

"You tak suka Malaysia, keluar dari Malaysia!"
If you don't like Malaysia, get out of Malaysia!

"Balik China!"
Go back to China!

Chinese were immigrants!

"I urge the Chinese not to become like the Jewish in America, where it is not enough that they control the economy, but they also want to dominate politics". [(one of the) Source]

... ever existed?!?

Besides, what was the rising of the "keris" in party's general assembly incident about?!

Apologies have been made regarding all the comments above. But all these hurt most of us deeply and left with scars.

Sometimes I just don't understand, how can we dominate politics but the truth is the highest post we can only managed is the Chief Minister.

Why we have to fill up the field Bumi / Non-Bumi? While it shouldn't ever exist at the first place!

If we are multiracial, we lived in unity and harmony... Why to separate into 2 categories?


It's like chopping a meat into 2 pieces!

Even Indonesia never categorize their chinese citizen as Non-Bumi. I know we complained a lot and we should keep quiet because we have no rights and we are just migrants. But things doesn't work this way...

A lot of parents nowadays encouraged their children to study overseas and it's even better if they can be able to find a job there.

sometimes its kinda sad when u think of where u belong to? People here doesn't treat us as the "locals" and foreign country wouldn't treat us as their citizen base on the legal documentation and law.

So, Tell me... Where is my home nation?! Which is my home country?!!

pp/s: By the way, like what namewee said "JANGAN TANGKAP SAYA, SAYA TARAK DUIT!"

*It all depends on how we look at things, and not how they are in themselves. *

2 comments:

orangie said...

haha.. this is freaking true weyy..
i wonder where the hell am i belong to? shyt

Will CK Teoh said...

sigh, so sad right? everytime i think of tis i will felt sad and boh song... really shyt geh shit la~