Friday, September 18, 2009

My weight

For anyone that does not know... I'm at Melbourne now... when i first came, i weighted 73kg...

And I'm very boring most of the time...

So the only thing that i could do to entertain myself are,

1. Make love with my lappieeeee...
2. E.A.T !!!

Usually human take 3 meals a day...
Some people take their meal because they are hungry...

and i'm WORST... boooooooooo!

I'm trying to be a normal human being, so i tried to take 3 meals a day...

and obviously i take my meal whenever i'm hungry...

AND!!!!...................... I eat when I'm boring... =_="

Yeah lah yeah lah, food here of course not not as good as back home in malaysia lah...
but... i tell u ho...

the chocolates, the candies, the sweets,... the junk food...

nabeh... super tempting leh~~!! And you guys know what? Their supermarket marketing department damn pro wei, always put the tags, PRICE CUT, BEST BUY, DAILY SAVER, etc etc... low lan consumer like me, how can i resist the temptation? =(

and i webcam with my cousin yesterday, he said i put on weight...

some of my friends said i put on weight too when i met them...

you know, when there are more than 1 person who commented on your weight within 24 hours, it's not really a happy thing to talk about... =(((

and so, i went to the supermarket to weight myself after 3 months away from home,

.... you know what happened?



.............................................................

FUCK!!!

D.I.E.T lahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

*Failing to plan is planning to fail.*