Friday, October 31, 2008

The Fate Of My Car - Fatvy (Part 1)

I have a car, local production... A Perodua production to be precise. His name is Fatvy (*obviously it is inherit from the name fat and Myvi la*). I called him a "he" because I'm not treating him like my wife like most of the car lovers and guys out there. I mean, I do appreciate that he can take me to where I want to go... But hey!! I feed him with gasoline even with the price of RM2.70 per litter ok?

However, he had a bad life with me... Guess it is because his "8 zi" not match with mine. Why I said so? Ok, here're the stories...

No. 1
If I'm not mistaken, he was bought around the end of May, 2007 just days before I'm going to have my industrial training in Penang.

This was how he looks like when he first came...


*Handsome right?*

But after just 1 month of driving... I got hit by a Jeep in Gunung Rapat, Ipoh... YES! A JEEP!!!

Here, let me illustrate how a Jeep looks like...


*Fulamak~!!! Walaoooooooo~ Scary mou? LOL*


Well, alright... Maybe that I'm too exaggerate... LOL... Here is what that actually banged me...


*Haha, although its still a Jeep, but this looks a lot noober!*

And here goes my 2 doors...... ZZzzzZZzzzzzz T.T



You know what's the worst part? That barger get away unscratched... Just as handsome as how he looks like before he banged me... DAMN!!!!
(To be continue ... )

p/s: "8 zi" - The date and time when you were born.

*Anyone can swing a sword but it takes a true warrior to wield it*

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

why so serious, son?

Will CK Teoh said...

i go and bang ur car... c u r serious anot? =.="

im sure that u were more serious than i am when last time i accidentally broke ur "rear garnish"...

y so serious, son? u remembered until today... Sob T.T

Anonymous said...

sorry son....