Sunday, November 2, 2008

Spending Spree Weekend

Sorry folks, I was a little bit busy during the weekend because I was staying at my BBF place at USJ 2. I do have internet access but without my own PC, I don't feel comfortable to write a blog entry. Never mind, because I might post 2 entries per day since I've missed out 1~ =D Hehe

My housemate / buddy went back to Ipoh to collect his new glasses during the weekend and I was dumped in my tiny little apartment alone. Glad that my BBF and friend offer me to stay over there so that I have someone to accompany me. If I'm going to stay alone for the entire weekend, I'm sure my mouth going to smell like shit due to lack of verbal interaction with another human life form XD... LOL
*Don't laugh!! It's true, if you shut your mouth for the whole day, I'm sure it gonna stink when you open it... HAHA*

Anyhow, nothing special for the weekend eventhough it was haloween though... Went to a cafe in TTDI plaza and have some beer while watching the lame ass Man Utd won with a "slight" 4-3 margin. That place sells cheap beer!!! I'm sure that was not my last time visitting there =) Besides, We also went to pyramid today and I bought myself a Polo Short Sleeves. It cost RM57 after 70% discount. So I guessed it's a good buy laaa =)


* My Blue White Polo Short Sleeves *

Spent a lot during the weekend, beer, bought a shirt, shop for daily items and went for steamboat at Puchong.
*My wallet: "Ouchhhhhhhhhh!!!" *

It's 2.45am now, gotta go to bed soon... Till then, see ya~

*Speak when you're angry, and you'll make the best speech you'll ever regret.*

No comments: