Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Life Sucks For The Poor With A Wish List =.=

I've a wish list. And I wanna share with all of you... (So that you can buy me a present during Xmas or my Birthday HEhehhehehehehe)



My WishList
1. Notebook External Hardisk
2. New Shoes
3. New Wallet
4. New Watch
5. 1 Shorts
6. Crocs
7. Digital Camera
8. Samsung Omnia
9. Sunglasses
10. Laptop

With the recent global economy crisis caused by the "almighty" US, the life for fresh graduates like us seems to become tougher and tougher. It's even worst to have a wish list at a time like this zzzZzzzz...


* When the red bear hits the stock market. *

Explanation of "red bear" and "green bull"

*The terms "bull market" and "bear market" are derived from the way those animals attack a foe, because bears attack by swiping their paws downward and bulls toss their horns upward. Hence, a bull market is when stock prices are climbing strongly and a bear market is when they're languishing.*

After 4 months of working here at PJ, I've noticed the differences between city and "kampung" people. I've to admit that I'm from kampung and find it difficult to adapt to the city living lifestyle. Sometimes I wondered, are they really so rich and live such a luxurious life?

All these reminded me of what my Add. Maths teacher always said "同人不同命啊" (we are all same as a human being, but everyone has a different life). However, I'm not greedy eh, I want no branded LV, Gucci, Armani shit... What I want is just enough to spend, enough to eat... But I seems to have problem even with this simple little wish... Sigh... life... is just soooo sucksssssss~

City folks

* Got so many LV or not? Petaling Street 1 izzit? *

Kampung folks

* Red, White, Blue Nylon Bag *

See the difference? Hahahahahaha, I'm just giving an example, I doesn't mean all people from the city are so high class, and people from the kampung are so "pariah" la... LOL

However, the saddest thing I found out although I've already heard of it before is...

Adre Agassi and his wife Steffi Graf (Former world tennis no. 1 male & female player)

* No money, no honey. Even Mr & Mrs. Agassi understand this. *

Yes, no money, no honey! Sighhhh... Ok fine, so I guess I shall get used to it and live with the red white blue nylon bag right?


* Fashion show =.=" *

But... NO!!!!

Guess what I've found on the net!!!


* Now even Louis Vuitton also wanna rob us our precious design of red white blue bag T.T *

Haihhhh... To make things worst, my company add salt into my wound by abolishing the petrol reimbursement claim starting on December onwards.

AAAAaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrggggggggggghhhhhhhhhh... my RM75 is flying away!!!

Ishhhh.. economy crisis~ ZzzzzzzZZzzz

I'm poor... so sooooooooo poor...


* Spare some money pleaaaaaaaseeeee? *

How am I going to proceed to eliminate the things in my wish list la???!!!

* Everyone says buying your first apartment makes you feel like an adult. What no one mentions is that selling it turns you right back into a child. *

No comments: