Sunday, November 16, 2008

Rainy Friday

TGIF... It's the last day of workdays and it should be full of excitement ahead, weekend? outings? or whatsoever... But shit, today I did something that scared the freak out of me!!!
.....
..........
...............

MY OFFICE PC WAS INFECTED BY TROJAN AND WORMS!!!
...............
..........
.....


* Panicking State!!! *


* OMFG!!! WTFFFF??!!! *

Luckily I managed to fixed it without spreading any shit to the company's network... FIU~ If not, I'll be in deep shit =.=" (If you ask me why I'm so sure about it, it's because I've removed the LAN CABLE ma~!!! XD)

Weekend approaching, and I've no idea what to do during the weekend. It was raining outside, heavily... whenever it rains, I'll feel damn sad one lohhhh~ @.@ and a bit worried this time around.

Haihhhh... It's raining...

Reminded me the days that went to the night market to stock up for the week but ended up all wet. Walking in the rain, without worrying 'll get sick LOL... And walked for some distance in the heavy rain from the night market to the hostel apartment. Bathed with cold water later on, because there's no heater =( luckily did not fall sick the next day, sounds pity, but its happy, experience =)

Walked to the campus, with one tiny umbrella, and the wind easily "tear" it off... Still ended up all wet though... How determine, to go to class... ;-)

The wind there at the apartment, was even more scary. I saw it blew the tables and chairs away from ZamZam mamak stall. When the rain comes... The wind blew even stronger, as if it could even blow us away...

Cycling in rain, was even more dangerous.. raindrops falling on my face, and I cycled as fast as I could, to go home... from "east" to "timur". Reached home, and get scolded by mom... =( sorry mom...

On the speedboat during island hopping, it was raining, its like horse riding in the rain, so cold... It's a surprise that didn't caught cold. It was raining so heavily along the Patong beach, and forced to stand under the tree or in front of people's shop... looking at the passing by; There were even Thais selling overpriced raincoats and umbrellas; Took their famous TukTuk back to hotel, due to the rain and laziness to walk... Guessed it's a good time for the locals to earn some big bucks eh? Ohya, by the way, it's at Phuket Island. =)


* Patong Beach *

It can even rain for one whole week in Malacca.. It was so damn cold and even cooler when the wind blows.
When it rains, it pours! The roads will become more dangerous, more slippery... So please drive carefully... especially on highways...

There were too much to write, if it'll be written all here... too much... How I wish I could burn it all in a CD? Just in case I'll forget?!? I'm losing my memory... so young... and I couldn't deny, I've even forgotten how I get to know Si Mun. Zzzzzz... Sighhh... I'm so worried... because I don't have a good memory... yet there's sooo much for me to remember... just soooooooo muchhhh...



* Breakdowns can create breakthroughs. Things fall apart so things can fall together. *

No comments: