Monday, November 3, 2008

Monday Morning

It is Monday,
Most of the people hate Monday, especially those who are working...
Woke up in the morning,
and it's late...
Suddenly felt the loneliness inside me,
and noticed that I'm all alone in the apartment as usual...
I don't know why that I just don't feel good,
Emo? Moody? Lonely?

Or I am not having enough rest and a good night sleep...
I don't know...
I really don't know...

Or maybe,...



I'm just like a can,
Happy can like me, is just empty inside ...

* P/S: I almost got killed by my car... Seems like something is wrong with my breaks, and I ended up almost found myself in the middle of the traffic lights. Sigh... I sensed a storm is coming... Wallet Bro, I'm sorry, you better be prepared *

*You'll never understand the reason, until you look deep enough into the cut to see the emotional pain that put it there*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

bro..you used the wrong term to descript yourself... you shouldn't use emo la..lonely la.. moody la...wtf wtf... YOU SHOULD SAY YOU'RE HOOOOORRRRNNNNNYYYYY!!!!