Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Sick


* MC, receipt, medicines, RM20 to buy food by doctor. *

I was on MC today due to an uneasy stomach (Doc diagnosed me with stomach bacteria infection). I thought that I could cope with it and put up a brave face to work... Unfortunately, I can't even last until lunch time. =.="

I'm feeling so tired as if I've just completed a marathon race. My body was so weak until it just couldn't seems to work with my command. The worst part is, I was shivering and felt extremely cold. Worst still, my stomach was spinning like no tomorrow.. Symptom of diarrhea and fever I guessed. Zzzzzzz...


Worked for half day today, as I left the office around 11.30am and went to see doctor for consultation.

I'm there in the clinic for almost 2 hours. Please don't get me wrong, there's totally no other patient at all other than me. LOL... After some little bit of chit chat, she get to know my profession. As usual, whenever people heard "IT", they thought we - IT graduates are all superman.


* SuperITman *

I mean, IT has a very broad field... Software related, hardware related, network related, security related... blahblahblah... But most of the people "ASSUME" that we learned all these in our University (wahhh... if like this, 4 years course how to finish???). Anyhow, ok lar, I maybe know a little bit more than others... Working as part time computer technician trainee during few years back when I've just finished my PMR examination helps a lot. =)

Ok, back to the doctor story, then, she asked me to help her to fix her laptop... Sighhh... what else, virus lorrr... spyware lorrr... adware lorrr... Torjan lorrr... as what I've expected... Then I helped her to fix it like how I cleaned my company's PC. Who knows I left my pendrive in the office, sighhhh... have to redownload them. Well well, I don't expect her to know how to actually use it after downloading. *Send buddha send to the west* lorrr... Chit chat with the doctor while waiting for it to download, update, and also scanning the PC. The doctor was a nice lady, treat me a cup of oat with banana, water, gave me 2 pens, and last but not least, she wanted to pay me RM30 for the "service" charge. @.@"

I pretend to be nice lar... I mean, I am nice. =) I rejected her offer.. but she insisted!!! "Take it and buy some food to eat", She said. Then after some negotiation(pretend to be a nice guy again), I took RM20 le...

P/S: She convinced me, by saying that it is my company who pays for the RM38 consultation fees. So she must give me something in return because I'm not the one who are paying her.

Haha~ She reminds me of my grandma.


* Grandma so cuteeeee. *

Whenever she gave me money, she'll say the something similar like "Give you money to buy things to eat".
And when I wanted to give her money after I started to earn money by myself, she will still say something like "Keep it for yourself, enough to eat? Eat nice a bit lahhh... ...."

But recently, she added in something new,... "Keep it for your marriage.", she said.

Maybe she's getting older, and older... and I'm growing up too! Anyhow, Love you grandma... =) muakssssss! =x

* Love is an act of endless forgiveness, a tender look which becomes a habit. *

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

the doctor seems very funny worr.. so did you pay the doc? how much?

wonder if the doctor's diesel powered car will get spoiled or not when i go see the doctor... hehehe...