Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas, A Year Ago, Current - A Year Later.

Time flies, in a blink of an eye it's Christmas once again, and again, and again, and again ......

Was chatting with my one of my besties few days ago.

Talking about what we've achieved within this whole year...

Hmmm, let me recall my memory...

A year ago,

...............................................


* Mount Fuji *

I celebrated Christmas in Japan. I'm grateful that my dad brought us there for holiday.

Everything looks so fantastic...


* Wearing Yukata (Japanese pajamas) before??? after??? hot spring bathe. *

Have my first ever naked hot spring bathe together with some unknown "mah lat lou"...
(No naked photos, sorry... =p)


* At the hillside of Mount Fuji. *

See and touched the "real" snow for the first time in my life.

Went to Disney land (although I'm a bit too old for that) ...

Took my first bullet train ride (that cost a bomb @@) ...

Okay, enough of Japan...

Besides, in this year...

...............................................

I scored an A for my Final Year Project (a big achievement for me) ...

I got the highest GPA for my last trimester exam in these 4 years of studies...

I got myself a job even before my final exam ...

Failed to go for any graduation trip / holidays because all of us seems so eager to work right after we completed our Degree ...

Heart broken and ended my 5 years long relationship...


* Broken_heart_by_fabu (got it from google) *

Birthday was never a big hoodoo for me, I always complained about how I celebrated my "SPECIAL" 21st birthday... But this year, 2 of my besties, Andy and Wilson treated me a meal at Italianese. My very first time having a "luxurious" meal!!! =.="

Am suppose to be happy with it but found out that actually some shits happened on the day before??? after??? that.

Started to work in a company called The Media Shoppe at Kelana Jaya and staying at Bayu Puteri, Petaling Jaya.

First time clubbing in KL. YES! FIRST TIME!!!

Attended my convocation ceremony at Multimedia University, Cyberjaya.


* Dad, mom, Jason, grandma and me (and TanLeeWay at the back). *

My parents must be very happy, and I'm proud that I've made them proud. =)


* You see, he's so happy. =p *

Got to know some really nice friends ...


* Without you all, I don't think I can pull it through such a difficult period of my life. *

Also got to know someone really cool, sweet, and cute too... ;-)

To some of you that I might have left out, you have my sincere apology ... =)

Life... Full of ups and downs. I did grumbled a lot like most of the Chinese. That's what Raja Petra said... But the process of experiencing it and be able to pull through it made me stronger. "An intensive training for life" as I used to tell my buddies...

That's why we are like cockcroach!!! HIT ALSO CANNOT DIE WAN LAH!!!

Working life ain't easy. But I've learned a lot in these 6 months. Albeit there were some disappointments and frustrations that I wrote in the previous entry, will not give up finding the key to success.

Anyhow...

HoHoHo!!! I'll like to wish everyone a Happy Merry Christmas!


* Santa chicks are coming to townnnnnn. LOL (last year photo) *

* Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars.
You have to let go at some point in order to move forward. *

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

why so serious my son? you are very fine now with your all new vitamin C supplement.....right?

EddyLow said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
EddyLow said...

come to think of it, i hou chi haven congrats u for graduating wor, grats teoh teoh!!

life is like a wave goin up and down, u can be at the peak of the time but u may go back down to the bottom someday, but as long u can stand up again, better things will be just ahead waiting for u.

no matter how, your brothers are always there for u (if we r available, wakakaka) all the best my dear!

Anonymous said...

merry christmas!money money come come! Heh heh. I'm so happy that i inspire you for this entry. Heh heh.all e best cb!

Anonymous said...

oh ya. She.s e greatest vitamin C. I ever saw.she.s Cute with C and she Charm you.
Most of all she looks like an Orange
Sei mei.

Anonymous said...

Getting over a painful experience is tough and probably takes time; but, we shall never let it haunt us too long, or we couldn't focus on the present goals in life. All the best my fren :D

Anonymous said...

i still love you no matter what... no worries.. 'm always waiting for ya back here in ipoh...........muaxxxxxx

G.Ni said...

the pyjamas photo is so gay...
i din know male's pyjamas is like that...., i tot it should be very low cut till you can see the breast fur...

ah lei yi is looking at the camera..your father and you really look smart in suit.