Friday, December 12, 2008

Love And Money

Ever since I came to work here in PJ, I've meet up with a lot of people, seen a lot of people who stay and work here. I must say life is tougher here, everything is about money, money, and money... These gave me enormous of pressure, depression and also developed sense of inferiority.



Yes I know, many would say, I shall not rush for success, rush to be rich, or feeling stress and giving myself pressure for all these because I'm still young and fresh. There'll be still a lot of chances.



The perfect matching of chances and timing plays a huge roll whenever we wanted to be success in anything, everything. I remembered how I used to tell people that were close to me that I'll be driving a BMW by the age of 25. Haha!!! Now, after I've worked for few months, I've realised how naive I were used to be back then.. A BMW? Let it be 3 series or 5 series... I think I couldn't make it. I mean, I couldn't even afford to give 300-600 Ringgit Malaysia for my parents as family welfare, how can I be able to buy a car that worth 300k - 600k??


* =.=""" swttt!!! What an advert!!! *

Same goes to "maintaining" a girl friend or I should say, a relationship instead. It might sound harsh that as if I were to say all girls are materialistic, hunger for luxurious life and wealthy partner. I couldn't deny that there're still true love out there, people who doesn't mind and care about wealth... But hey, please allow me to ask all of you a simple question...

Here goes the senario,

First of all, I understand that you don't mind to have a rich or a poor partner...
You also wouldn't mind that he/she will or will not buy you expensive and luxurious items...
Yet, you can still be happy with him/her, love him/her without all the above.



So, answer me honestly...

If your partner can give you a luxurious life, buy you expensive and branded stuff? isn't it'll be more perfect, more happier to have it?


* Owh man, I loveeeee this car~!!! *

Sometimes, somethings that you did not demand doesn't mean that you are not happy to have it. =)

Eventually, all of us also hope that our gf/bf will be happier, right? Who will complain that they are too happy and satisfy with their life?! LOL...

Here's the broken english type of saying
* Don't have ma don't have lo, have ma have lo.. But if have, of cause will be happier la! *

I'm not sure there's anyone understand what I wrote here due to my louzy expression ability and my "half pail water" of English...

By the way, life's sucks! Right? Really need to learn from those who said they are enjoying life... I think I really need to learn how to enjoy and adapt to all these...

I didn't mean to insult anyone here, It's just my own thought after all... =)

My sincere apology if there's any hard feeling after reading this blog entry.. =(

Sighhh... This year Christmas, I'm going no where... I missed traveling...

* Time is precious, but truth is more precious than time. *

2 comments:

dcdarren said...

thanks for reminding me of teh reality... now i have hard feelings ..haha

Anonymous said...

Willie TCK~

juz noe u got blog, very funny la ur blog, got picture included. nice.